For us, today's trainees and apprentices are tomorrow’s specialists and managers.
Training at Faubel means doing engaging tasks in a globally operating company and enjoying excellent career prospects. Even during your traineeship, we emphasize independent work and participation. We are committed to a holistic training program where you will take on varied, practical, and challenging tasks from the beginning. That is how you can make an essential contribution to our company.
If you are interested in training in a growing, future-oriented group, check out our apprenticeships and traineeships in more detail.
Paths are made by walking.
We Provide Formal Training in the Following Trades and Occupations:
- Print media technologist (m/f/d)
- Industrial business management assistant (m/f/d)
- Machine and plant operator (m/f/d)
- Media designer (m/f/d)
- Management assistant in wholesale and export (m/f/d)
- Warehouse logistics specialist (m/f/d)
With Faubel as your employer, you help shape our future and, of course, your very own personal career.