RFID leads to a gain in efficiency by reducing errors, replacing manual jobs and speeding up processes. Integrated RFID solutions are used in track & trace applications, timetemperature monitoring or to support patient compliance.
Smart Label Solutions
Faubel-Med® Label and Faubel-Digital Label
Our aim is to develop labels that bring benefits to the user and optimize the pharmaceutical supply chain.
- Identification and traceability
- Optimized logistics processes
- Temperature transparency along the supply chain
- Counterfeit protection and security features
- Concept development
- System integration (RFID tag, label design, software, reader infrastructure)
- Smart Label production
- Coding and security concept for hardware and software components
Remote update of expiry dates
Innovative solutions are always in demand in the test sample labeling niche. The Faubel-Med® Label replaces re-labeling when stability data changes. This intelligent labeling, enables an automatic update of the stability date and replaces the previous time-consuming re-labeling process. This results in immense savings in time and cost management for clinical studies.
The Faubel-Med® Label combines the proven advantages of a booklet label - multilingual distribution - with the potential of a smart label.
- Earlier study start - even with limited stability data
- Simplifies and shortens expiration date updates
- Meets the requirements of Annex XIII
- Automatic batch documentation
- Enables other applications such as study pooling
The smart labeling
The latest development in the clinical trial labeling portfolio is the Faubel Digital Label. Here, labeling goes digital: expiration dates, mandatory information, languages.
This digital label is a further development of our Smart Label and generally follows the same technology as the Faubel-Med® Label.