Our multi-layer labels can contain up to nine pages and create enough content space, even on small surfaces. This makes them an efficient alternative to single-layer labels.
Multi-layer labels are just as flexible and adaptable as single-layer ones. They are more reader-friendly because they provide significantly more space for mandatory and helpful information. Separating layers is easy with the help of a highly visible opening arrow and a neutralized corner. Labels are resealable after each opening.
- They fit any container shape,
- enhance patient and consumer safety, and
- are easy to open and reseal.
- They can carry tamper-evident features (including serialization)
- and provide authenticity protection (tamper-evident function).
- They can be made of cold-, moisture- and alcohol-resistant materials and
- display QR, DataMatrix, and 2D codes, as well as variable data.
- They can support Braille coding and
- be applied automatically without wrinkles.