Single-layer labels convey essential information and often provide additional benefits.
Single-layer labels are not only used for labeling but also offer additional benefits that are just as important. Single-layer Hanger Labels featuring integrated bands for suspending bottles and bags are a valuable alternative to conventional adhesive labels. Products may be exposed to external influences such as moisture, grease, or chemicals during storage, transport, or use. Labels made of special materials permanently mark products even under the most adverse conditions. The function of the label is always in the foreground.
- They fit any container shape and
- enhance patient and consumer safety.
- They can carry tamper-evident features (including serialization) and
- provide authenticity protection (tamper-evident function).
- They can be made of cold-, moisture- and alcohol-resistant materials and
- display QR, DataMatrix, and 2D codes, as well as variable data.
- They can support Braille coding and
- be applied automatically without wrinkles.