Overprinting involves the subsequent printing of variable data on pre-produced bulk goods.
On labels and booklets up to 113 pages
Faubel offers an efficient service package for overprinting of variable data and codes. Faubel takes over data preparation. The UV inkjet print guarantees a correctly printed image, which is checked by two self-sufficient 100% camera checks. Defective labels are replaced within the printing process, so that the finished rolls can be processed further directly. The available capacity allows manufacturing of even high quantities for phase III studies, quickly and flexibly.
- Overprinting on single-layer labels and booklets up to 113 pages
- Great format flexibility in high quality
- Randomized data printing
- Code printing, 2D codes (QR) and 1D barcodes
- Large team of dedicated clinical labeling experts
- Validated processes and production standards
- Printing on demand
- Average 4 million labels produced per year