The CRSF label offers plenty of space for information in the booklet label variant.
This combination of booklet label and CRSF design (child-resistant and senior-friendly) makes ordinary blister cards child-resistant in a post-processing step. Adult patients can still remove their tablets from the blister packaging using their logical abilities and motor skills. Label application on larger runs can also be performed with existing blister packaging machinery.
Our CRSF Labels can achieve the highest safety rating (F1). Our certification service will gladly arrange cooperation with the relevant institutes for you.
- They are child-safe and senior-friendly.
- They can be adapted to existing blister designs and
- meet F1 rating standards.
- The F1 version eliminates toxicity issues.
- Mit F1-Lösung entfällt die Frage der Toxizität.
- They do not require any new stability data and
- can be applied manually or automatically.
Candies or Tablets?
Children taking medicine by accident can quickly endanger their lives. This video explains what dangers can arise in everyday life and how you can minimize them using our CRSF Labels.
Contact our sample and certification service to secure child-resistant labeling for your blister packs. We are also happy to sell suitable folding cartons for complete packaging solutions.
Click here to go back to all booklet label variants.