These booklet labels enable fully automatic, wrinkle-free application to round and angular containers.
On the high number of pages they have, Faubel-Compact® Labels can display longer texts in various languages clearly and legibly. It saves time and money in global distribution and enhances consumer safety.
In addition, the design of the Faubel-Compact® Label is ideal for round an angular containers. These booklet labels enable fully automatic, wrinkle-free application on conventional packaging lines, which also reduces costs and effort.
- They can contain up to 113 pages and
- fit any container shape.
- They meet regulatory requirements and
- enhance patient and consumer safety.
- They can be printed with codes and variable data.
- They can be applied automatically without wrinkles and
- are recommended by ISPE.
- Documentation stickers / vignettes
- Deep freeze materials
- QR, DataMatrix, 2D codes
- Braille coding (using screen printing)
- Authenticity protection / tamper-evident function
We are happy to customize our Faubel®-Compact Labels to meet your requests. Do you have any syringes or vials that need labeling? Wrap Around Labels give containers with small diameters more content space. However, our Docu Labels may be better suited if you need detachable, self-adhesive documentation stickers in your labels. Besides labels, we produce folding cartons to deliver complete packaging solutions to our customers.
Click here to go back to all booklet label variants.
Click on the video to view how smoothly and fast conventional packaging lines can apply our Faubel-Compact® Labels.